Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Dissertation nearly done!

Design sheet for my minor project.
After having breathing space recovering from my minor project I now have to make my mind up on my final MAJOR project........were has 5 years gone?


I am sure I want to continue from the minor project, I don't feel finished with it yet.After finding beauty in a pylon, I feel that's the way to move on........ 'Industrial Landscapes' or 'Structures' are the favourite headings for my next chapter.....


That is however on hold, via the pen to paper, until I have finished my dissertation. Motivation, what it is? How it can impact on others? After your degree in Arts.


I have interviewed three inspirational makers like Claire Baker www.claireabaker.co.uk Claire is the reason I started this journey. 
Framed Card on my wall of loveliness!
Sarah Morpeth www.sarahmorpeth.com, I am lucky to have done 2 workshops with Sarah now and the book binding is the motivation for me to complete this dissertation, print it on gorgeous paper and bind (as well as the complusary, not so attractive, plastic bound version!)






Vicky Trainor is the third. I have not had the pleasure of meeting Vicky in person as yet but I have enrolled on her new courses Vicky Trainor studio-workshops so I can't wait for that!


3 words to go for my final 5000 count so catch you soon Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment